Your Vision For Your Business Is Our Mission
No matter what type of startup or organizational issues you are facing with your business, the team at Evergreen Law Group, LLC, will strive to find the right solution for your new or existing business, guided by your long-term goals and objectives. We believe it all starts with a solid foundation.
With extensive knowledge and experience in business law, our attorney has represented clients ranging from closely-held and family-owned companies, HOA’s and non-profits, to publicly traded companies, hedge funds, and institutional level clients. We bring this wealth of knowledge to you.
Our Full-Service Business Representation
We want to help you succeed, from selecting the right business entity to streamlining your daily operations and business succession planning. Our lawyer’s wealth of business law experience spans the life of your business, no matter the industry. Our business law services include:
- Business formation – Helping you select the right form of business entity to fit your particular business profile and goals, including sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships, both C corps and S corporations, as well as non-profits, HOA’s and cooperatives. We can help you form your business operations and business plan development. We also assist with business registration, as well as the procurement of required local, state, and federal business permits and licenses.
- Capital formation – We can guide you with financing and loan agreements, capital contribution negotiations, investor communications, banking and financing issues, as well as securities law compliance.
- Corporate governance – Drafting all of the necessary formation agreements and governance documents for your particular business entity, including operating agreements, shareholder and partnership agreements, corporate bylaws, minutes and other foundational corporate documents you will need to succeed.
- Business Transactions – We assist with a variety of simple and more complex business transactions, ranging from member and shareholder transfers (buy-ins and buy-outs), restructuring and reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, purchase or sale of a business, promissory notes, letters of intent, and business investment offerings which include the preparation of a business proposals and plans, as well as pitch-decks, while ensuring SEC regulatory compliance.
- Contracts – Helping you with a variety of contract negotiations and preparation for your business, including non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, intellectual property/brand licensing agreements, commercial and agricultural leases, employment and independent contractor agreements, joint venture and partnership agreements, letters of intent, promissory notes, and a variety of vendor and ancillary business agreements.
No matter your size or type of business, we are prepared to help you succeed.